Monday 7 March 2016

So.. I've just attended a photoshoot.

 Hello everyone..

Last saturday, I was attending a comp card photoshoot with an audition (apparently.. lel). So the details are like below:

Date: 5.03.2016
Day: Saturday
Time: 11am-4.30pm
Place: Shah Alam, Seksyen 17. Perfect Picture Studio.
Photography: Simplepix Photography (Mr Syifak Faizal)
Sponsors: Rossmida Collection - Kak Ross (Blouse) & Benang Hijau (Dress)
MUAs: Kak Mell, Kak Lynn and Kak Anna

My first intention is to make a comp card for myself. A comp card in modelling industry is basically a resume with full body, make up, height, weight and etc. Yeah who knows I can be a Muslimah model. Lel! Worth a shot while you I got lots of spare time. And it is good to expose myself in this industry to opportunities uncover. [Put your business mind here]

But after a while, I just realized that in the same day, we are auditioning or competing as a face of Rossmida collection and perhaps for Benang Hijau model as well. Lel! So I wish I can get it. Pray for me! Before we enter the studio, Lauren (my sister's bestfriend that also send me off) have a lucky omen!

She found 5 cents on the floor and give it to my sister and my sister give it to me. You can look up the meaning here http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/lucky-number5.htm
It does calm me down as my nervous wreck comes in the time we went to the studio. Lel! Well once you go Chinese you won't go back. HAHAHAHA.. I really hope it comes true. <3

Then.. in the studio, I come across several models. Gosh I was so undermine! They look like freaking pro! After that we start chit chatting. Funny things? We are all amateurs.. Yeahhh! I am glad that I was actually overthinking and underestimate my own abilities. Lel! And another funny part? They think the way I thought! Hohohoho..

These are our bare faces. From left: Eil, Me, Kak Laila and Hanis. Muehehe
we used to be innocent. 
So we get calm afterward. After a moment, the MUAs come and I volunteered myself as the 1st one to give my face in the hand of one of the MUAs which was Kak Mell. At first I saw myself, "Danggggg, I look so totally different. Who is she????"

My face. See? This is what I meant!
After makeup done I was like "Dudeeeee it is so freaking fake and thick. I do not look like me"

But here are the tricks:

1) Kak Mell knows what she do.
2) Lighting in photoshoot is way too bright.
3) The makeup is to project your face more.

After I edit the brightness to stimulate
almost the same if done with photoshoot lighting.
You can see that my face almost different from above
picture isn't? Just imagine the real result?
And well.. during normal not photoshoot session, Kak Mell will simple adjust the thickness and contouring of makeup. Only this session she needs to do so in order to keep my face from wash away by the brightness of light. Amazing! Thanks Kak Mell for the makeup.

This is Kak Mell. :) Her instagram is @mellbeautystudio

Okay this is Kak Mell's instagram. OMGGGGGG..
I know, please don't laugh. I know I look different and swelling
but this is necessary to project my face for photoshoot okay! OMG I don't know
that I look terrible in the before photos. My freckles were all
showing up that close!!! MUAHAHAHAHA..
So ladies, put some vaseline at least so you won't have
crack lips. Hehehehehehehehe..


Since I am the 1st one to have done the makeup, I become the 1st one to take a shoot. So here I go. I went to 3 session. A comp card, a Rossmida blouse and a BenangHijau dress sessions. Unfortunately I forgot to ask my new friend to snap a picture for the 1st one. Ohmyyyy..  And I need to wait for a week maybe in order to receive the pictures taken that day. Sorry guys, can't share it to you now!


But here are the photos taken from simplepix photography Facebook and photos that being shared with my models peers. :) Enjoy (lel) :


From left: Kak Reen, Kak Zue, Kak Sara, Kak Ida and Kak Laila


From left: Kak Reen (sitting alone behind, hehe), Kak Shida,Kak Ida,
Kak Ross (Owner of Rossmida), Kak Laila, Kak Sara and Kak Zue.


A bit blurry but yeah it's a selfie with Kak Laila!!! That's not my hand.
It's Kak Laila's. Muehehehe.. I am not that thin~

From left: Kak Laila. Kak Sara, Kak Reen and Kak Zue. Seriously
Kak Reen and Kak Zue do their own makeup. I mean OMG, they are
so cool!!!!

From left: Hanis (www.wadahberbicara.my ; she used to stayed at
Miri and fluent in Sarawakian language), Za (She is Sarawakian <3) and Me!


Okay cut it. I just want to look cool next to Hanis but I end up showing
my nose holes. LEL!

From left: Hanis, Annur or Nur and Me. Nur is actually taller than me by
1 cm. Muahahaha.. thanks for shortened yourself here!

From left: Nur, Hanis, Za and Me. I know right. We are too excited after
being beautify by our makeup artist. For Nur, her MUA is Kak Anna. The rest
is by Kak Mell.

This is Ija, she is tall and she used taller heels than my during that day.
Like seriously Ija?? OMG~~~ But she got a nice proportion lel I am not a pervert!
Hohohoho..


We are using Benang Hijau Hana Dress. Hmm If I am
not mistaken. They got pockets in both sides and
deep enough to put your phone and purse. 


Okay another one with Hanis.. Hahahaha

Thanks Hanis for capturing this moment. This is
me try to look like a pro. Heeeee~ ^^

Blouse by Rossmida Collection.
Hehehehehe my head look bigger~

Left: Kak Sara, Kak Ida (actual model for Rossmida), Me, Kak Laila, Nur and Hanis.
Guess what? I am the youngest in this picture. 2nd in total. Hohoho..
Muahahahahaha.. btw am I? I think Nur is a year older than me. Muehehehehehe

Models, Owner of Rossmida Collection, and MUA's :) Taken by Mr Syifak Faizal from Simplepix Photography
Missing models that not being mentioned above are Eil (The most left and the real youngest among all except the child there) and next to me using pink hijab (Kak Izzah) :D 


Wish me luck guys~~~ And I hope the pictures are being processed faster so I can get it fast to share it with you all. ;)

Ehem.. so can I put my details like this ---> for any inquiries do email at thirteenpersona@yahoo.com Woah.. HAHAHAHAHA.. That's all people! Hope you really enjoy my entry today!

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment